Sunday, August 27, 2006

Never Done This Before

Well, I've never done this before. I've always felt like everyone in the world ought to care what I have to say but I've never acted on it before (other than talking loud in supermarkets). Now here I go.
Carrie and I thought (well Carrie mostly thought) that we should put up a blog so that we could share pictures and thoughts with anyone who might care to look at/read them. We agreed that putting pictures up here was a much simpler way than to try and use one of those online picture sharing sites. I'm sure they have advantages but I never go to them because they have too many ads and too much signing in. I think this blog should be without both of those things (at least not in excess).
Ok, so I'm going to stop writing now except to say that Carrie and I will be posting again shortly and hopefully we will be putting up some pictures to boot.

Matt

1 comment:

A Family Abroad said...

Oooo. Snow. I hope not to see any around here for months, but it is nice to see in cyberspace.

I've been wanting to get fluent in blogging for months. For that matter, I'd like to get back up to speed on IMing as well. This will at least chase out the cobwebs on one of the two.

Archive