Monday, December 25, 2006

Matt's Headed Back

Hi everyone. Sorry I have been a non-participant in the blog for the past few weeks but it is called "Carrie and Matt's NZ Trip" and I have not been in NZ. My visit home has been really great. Of course it would have been better to have had Carrie with me but it was sure fun to see my family.
I'm getting on a plane tomorrow afternoon and arriving in New Zealand on Wednesday morning. Carrie will be there to meet me (she says) and we will begin the celebration of her birthday (December 27th)! She's turning 25, that seems so old. I'm sure glad I'm not 25 yet.
Ok, I just wanted to say farewell to those of you I've seen and see you soon to everyone. I'm headed back to summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Carrie! Hope it's a great one!

AdamB said...

Wow. The big 2-5!

Rusty and Wal said...

Happy Birthday Carrie.
Make the most of it-every year gets faster!

Matt, you better go back home-summer hasn't arrived in NZ yet!
Sure not in Waimate.

Archive