Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Weather Report

David, you asked for me to put the weather up here. I think that seems like a cool idea but I can't figure out an easy way to do it. Here is a link to our (basically) local weather online:
http://www.metservice.co.nz/default/index.php?alias=oamaru
Beyond that, I'll try to add into any new posts what the weather was like that day. I think maybe the snow pictures misled people. It was only snowing way way up in the mountains. Down here where we are it is really very nice outside. When the sun shines it is pretty much t-shirt weather.

Today's Weather: Sunny, warm, I wore a long sleeve shirt. The afternoon got bit cloudier and therefore colder.

Matt

1 comment:

David said...

Right...I think that the last sentence of your post is more than enough info on weather...:-)

How long are you all staying put this time?
dpg

Archive